Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hydroplaning

I'm skimming along above and underneath everything everything is speeding up I'm separate 



I'm starting chemical therapy very soon it's coming maybe next Thursday I think - 8 days - I'm already zoned out on it

Do me a favor - download this song and listen to it very loud - it's very long, and when you think it's over it keeps going. This is a Violet song now I love it. At the very end around seven minutes the tempo changes and drums come - this section of the song will serve as my blog post today - not the words, the actual cacophonic tangle itself.

Song: Cemetary Weather
Group: Isles and Glaciers

6 comments:

  1. Amy, I will downlaod and listen to the song as loud as I can, it will be after work, thanks for the update, you have many friends waiting to help you in any way we can, thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings, you music with us. From one of your very old friendships.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Amy --
    Thanks for sharing that...very powerful. I'm glad I listened loud to the end -- it doesn't sound like cacophony to me, though. More like direct, insistent, pounding lifeforce heart and that muffled voice underneath "I never knew what I would do..." I can understand why you love it. (p.s. I thought they were singing "violins and light" until I looked at the lyrics. maybe an alternative version?.?.?...). Much love to you, always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for doing this! I got only two replies here so I think no one is listening and it's
      nice to see that you are.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. All the stuff Diane said.

      I posted this under Susan, because I saw your reply, but it really goes under Diane's.

      Delete