Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dudes

Dudes that was rough I ain't gonna lie - last 24 hours were dready 

Friends thank you 

Now I know
Yup the poison is worse than the mutation
Perhaps I'm coming back to life now, partially due to some finely shredded carrots and couscous soup prepared by Chef Kris

Notes from last night:
Surgery site numb and vibrating
Fish filet tastes like ear wax
Coke like distilled water from 1972
Green Popsicle like snot
Lips are numb 
Head hurt
Twitch
I'm poisoned 

Find an old house in Hyde Park. Go in, you'll have to wrench the door. No one has lived there for decades. Wave the dust away as you cough and push your way through the crowded hallway. Find a pale greenish white shuttered door, push it in. It's the laundry room. On a faded pink shelf is an old iron with the blue knit fat cord hanging down like a rat tail. Tip it over and pour out the old water that's been there since 1977. That's what I'm drinking.

I don't want to be a complainer McComplainingberryfarms poop head so I'm going to sign off soon. One by one my molecules are getting a tiny bit better. I think.

7 comments:

  1. I play Words with Friends with my friend Emily and we learned that undead was a word. Even in here it appears underlined in curly red indicating it's not a word, but, if it is in words with friends then it must be. I hop you find some morsels that are tasty and nutritious. I hope that you get a little better as a little time passes. Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending positive energy your way! Feel better and have more energy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that just sucks! I hope it's just the first time and that your body tolerates it better next time. Sending love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn right it sucks! Makes no 'f'ing' sense! Hate this for you! So you were you today but it didn't feel like you I guess. Certainly not the you that you want to be. Love the cartoon. So I am wondering where you got the notion and then the habit or compulsion to clip sayings and funnies out of media? If I clipped and I don't, I'd forget where I put them or not be able to find them when I wanted them. Closest I can come to this great habit you have is 'Fwd'!
    Maybe you don't fight, just flow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very brave. Tieni duro! Annalisa

    ReplyDelete